DUE TO THE EFFECTS OF COVID-19 IN ALAMEDA COUNTY, WE ARE UNABLE TO CONSIDER ANY APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR. WE WILL UPDATE OUR APPLICATION STATUS AS INFORMATION BECOMES AVAILABLE.
Admission to The Duck Pond is determined by the status of openings. We try to balance the program for gender, age, ethnic and family-life diversity. The steps in our application process are:
- Download and read the full enrollment/parent handbook.
- Complete this 2021 Enrollment app and mail it to The Duck Pond, along with a $30.00 non-refundable application fee. Make your check payable to Duck Pond Preschool. Applications should be submitted no later than November 15th to be considered for the following school year.
- Parent Tour – CURRENTLY WE ARE NOT CONDUCTING ANY ON SITE TOURS OF OUR SCHOOL DUE TO COVID-19. When normal activities resume, a representative of The Duck Pond will contact you to schedule a parent/guardian tour of the school site (adults only please). Tours typically occur between September 1st and the second week of November. After that, tours will only be held as needed to fill available spots (this is not typical).
- Child Visit – A representative of The Duck Pond will contact you to schedule a time for your child to visit the school, accompanied by a parent. These morning visits typically last 30 minutes.
- Receive notice of acceptance. OR Be placed on a waiting list until a space that accommodates your schedule and the needs of currently enrolled families becomes available.
- Sign contract and pay registration fee. A non-refundable registration fee of $500.00 is due at the time of acceptance into the program.
- Payment of additional fees is due two months prior to start date. Fees include: a deposit equal to half of your monthly tuition (which will be applied to your last month at The Duck Pond), canvas bag purchase ($5), nap quilt ($25), and earthquake backpack ($30).
- Submit necessary information and health forms for your child prior to first day of attendance.
Monthly Tuition for 2021-2022 School Year
|Days Per Week|
|Ducklings (Ages 2–3)||$1,722||$1,790|
|Froggies, Raccoons, Dragonflies (Ages 3–6)||$1,373||$1,430|